April 10, 2013

Lipstick Love

Lipsticks? Yes please!
I have so many, and that's not even enough. Lipsticks are an obsession of mine. Early on I discovered I preferred the texture of lipstick over a gloss. I only have two or three lip glosses that I can tolerate. But lipsticks will always hold a special place in my heart. These are some of my favourites. I use them all the time. And sometimes there's up to five of these guys hanging out in my purse at any given time. No joke. Let's just say they're all in heavy rotation, and will probably need replacing soon.

Alright, I modeled each of these shades for you! 
All in the same lighting and I started at the lightest colour to get the truest colour possible. 
Have fun! I know I did!
My Faves:

1. 720 Fire&Ice by Revlon
2. 451 Sui Rouge Matte by Anna Sui
3. Pure Matte Lipstick by Nars in Tonkin
4. 650 Sui Rouge Matte by Anna Sui
5. 066 Lipstick by Paul & Joe
6. Heat Wave by Nars
7. Pure Matte Lipstick by Nars in Vesuvio
8. 61 Spanish Red Signature Lipstick by Estee Lauder
9. 461 Lip Rouge Velvet by Anna Sui
10. 477 Black Cherry by Revlon

What's your favourite lipstick? What shades can't you live without?


Marissa xo
CharmingShop

No comments:

Post a Comment